• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

Help with pc problems

L

LSK1954

Tech Intern
Reaction score
I have a Skytech gaming pc. I bought it in 2021. For a while now (like tonight) I am watching a fight video on YouTube and during the video it will have commercials, and often during the commercials it will end up locking up for a period of time and finally releasing later, or sometimes not at all. Also, a second problem: when I am listening to a long music video, (sometimes these are 2 or 3-hour videos) and I jump around a few times in the video, next thing you know the sound starts coming on very statically and scratchy and you have to backtrack it or play with it to get it to sound right again. What do I need to do or replace to fix this problem, please help, thanks.

Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop - Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, GTX 1660 Super 6G, 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, RGB Fans, Windows 10 Home 64-bit,