• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

Best Laptop Recommendation for Interior Design Students Using Lumion, 3ds Max, and SketchUp within a $1300 Budget?

F

farshvfx

Tech Intern
Reaction score
As an interior design student, I'm looking for a laptop that can handle Lumion, 3ds Max, and SketchUp efficiently. My budget is $1300. Any recommendations for a laptop with good performance, portability, and value for money?

If you have any personal experiences or suggestions for laptops that have worked well for you while using Lumion, 3ds Max, and SketchUp, please feel free to share. Your recommendations will greatly assist me in making an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your valuable insights and recommendations!

Thanks!

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
As an interior design student, I'm looking for a laptop that can handle Lumion, 3ds Max, and SketchUp efficiently. My budget is $1300. Any recommendations for a laptop with good performance, portability, and value for money?
Laptop availability varies wildly from region to region. Try finding a few laptops with at least an NVIDIA RTX 3060 or above + an AMD Ryzen 6000/7000 CPU along with 32GB memory. I can try to help pick the best one among the ones you find in your region :)