• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

Can someone provide some assistance for a PC build used at a Cyber Cafe.

hero89

hero89

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read and help with my request.

I am currently opening up a Cyber World/Caffe, and would like to purchase multiple computers for customer usage and I need another computer for administration. I was wondering if any one could share any cost effective builds for PCs that could be used for gaming/ entertainment. I want to go with a basic setup as sometimes customers don't tend to take care of things. So I don't want to go too expensive, but I do want it to be good enough for players to be able to dominate ingame without any lag issues /fps issues and just have a good time. As I progress in the business I might make the computers a bit better visually but for now a basic look would be ideal. I would want it to run games like Fortnite, MW2, LoL, WoW. If anyone could provide any assistance or possibly point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks for your time and for the help in advance. Have a good day.

Andy.

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd recommend checking out our PC Builder and generating a few builds at the price points that you're targeting. Use the 3D Modeling workload for gaming.
Paste a few builds that interest you here and we can fine-tune them together! :)