• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

Help with first PC Build?

Cy7

Cy7

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations as to what components are compatible with and have the same quality standard as the RTX 3060 Ti and Ryzen 9 5950x. I was hoping to fit it all in the NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case, and if you have any recommendations to a better or more compatible case, I am all ears. I have a price range of $2,000 to $2,300 USD, and I am wanting to build a gaming PC that can play games at exceptional FPS and keep up with the evolving graphics. Also, I am thinking of getting a dual monitor setup to go with it, any recommendations to monitors that go with this setup would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. I am ignorant when it comes to PC's and your articles helped a lot when deciding what I wanted to build my PC around. Thanks!

Last edited:
Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
Jerry James

Jerry James

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, I am thinking of getting a dual monitor setup to go with it, any recommendations to monitors that go with this setup would be greatly appreciated.
Do you want to play across two displays or a primary one for gaming and one secondary display?

Cy7

Cy7

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Cy7

Cy7

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Do you want to play across two displays or a primary one for gaming and one secondary display?
One for gaming and one for secondary display.(y)

Jerry James

Jerry James

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks decent overall, just a few tweaks -
  1. Switch CPU to a Ryzen 7 7700X
  2. Switch CPU cooler to a Thermalright Peerless Assassin or Deepcool AK620
  3. Switch out from the multiple storage drives to a single NVMe (1/2TB depending on how much space you think you’ll need
  4. Upgrade GPU to the best you can find using the money saved above.

Cy7

Cy7

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Thank you for your help and expertise! 🙏

Reactions: Jerry James