• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

"No signal" on XP-Pen display with custom pc

E

Ememe

Ok so I'm a gamer and an artist. I built my own pc with a ryzen 7 and a 3060 ti graphics card. I just got a XP-Pen artist pro display tablet and set it up per directions, but when I power it on it just says no signal and powers off.

I've been at this for over an hour and it occurred to me that my mobo has no onboard graphics. I'm not sure if this is my root problem or what. My graphics card only has one hdmi slot, so I'm a bit stumped. Ive just been plugging the tablet into the mobo hdmi slot. I'm not sure if an hdmi splitter would solve my problem.
This is my first time posting to a forum so I hope I included everything. Any info helps 🙏🏽

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
My graphics card only has one hdmi slot, so I'm a bit stumped. Ive just been plugging the tablet into the mobo hdmi slot. I'm not sure if an hdmi splitter would solve my problem.
Ah yes, the motherboard display port won't work when you have discrete GFX. You'll need another display out on your graphics card. Does it have any other ports? A DVI, maybe?