• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

PC mostly for Blender and UE5 Game Development

W

Wandels

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to build a PC for Blender and UE5 Game Dev. Ideally it would be optimized for everything I use (modeling, rigging, sculpting, rendering in cycles and Eevee) as well as all of the UE5 functionality. I have found alot of information regarding PCs for blender and animation, but very little for game development, especially with Unreal Engine 5. I recognize this is a very large and broad question but any advice helps! I have never owned nor built a PC, and have only used my laptop up to this point. Assume I don't have a budget.
Thank you so much.

edit: I would like to add that I am posting this because I am getting very overwhelmed with the sheer amount of customizability and specifications. I am new to this site and PC building in general, so if there is this information that I am asking for already somewhere here and I haven't seen it, lmk!

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
Reactions: Wandels