• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

Realistic Build Help?

K

Konrad

Hi,

I am have been a little frustrated with the state of finding a good computer/parts. Everything is sold out or crazily overpriced. Can somebody help with the recommended computer I can actually buy that is around 2300. I need something that I can render relatively fast with both a GPU and CPU. I've been waiting forever for the Ryzen 9 5950x and am tired of waiting...

R

Ronin

Tech Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join the wait! I managed to get ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO today by good luck. No such luck for 5950x yet. GPU I have forgotten about for now as I will be happy with rendering using the 5950x, if I can get hold of it!

K

Konrad

Is there a computer I can buy that is good for 2300. Waiting isn't an option anymore.

R

Ronin

Tech Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swap out the parts as you wish but here is a rough example. Add whatever video card you can get + HD (maybe you already have). MOBO will need to be flashed maybe. Unless you get something like Dark Hero which will recognize 5800X etc straight from the box.

rtttt.JPG

Reactions: Jerry James
K

Klightner

Tech Assistant
Reaction score
Reactions: Ronin