• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

The right case

Pio12

Pio12

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Hey I am going to build my first computer and I was wondering if this would be a good case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079P1VBDY I am aiming for that price I got on to pc part picker and picked my parts. And the case works with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I am going to build my first computer and I was wondering if this would be a good case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079P1VBDY I am aiming for that price I got on to pc part picker and picked my parts. And the case works with them.
What's the use-case for the PC? If you're only going to be using a single graphics card, it'll do just fine. But if you're using more than one, then I'd recommend making sure you check airflow. A solid (non-mesh) front panel usually doesn't bode well from a thermals POV. Again, this only becomes a factor for high-performance machines with multiple GPUs.

Pio12

Pio12

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Thanks, I was probably going to get one graphics card. But in the future get another do you have any suggestions for a case with more airflow but around the same price???

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I was probably going to get one graphics card. But in the future get another do you have any suggestions for a case with more airflow but around the same price???
You probably won't find too many known brands offering a mesh at that price point (unless you find something on discount). The cases I usually recommend in that price range are Cooler Master MasterBox NR600, Phanteks Eclipse P300A, and Corsair 4000D Airflow.