• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

Where to Sell High End Workstation?

D

designerphotog

Tech Intern
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell a high end work station. Other than the standard ebay or craigslist route, is there anywhere on the web that is more catered to high end users for pre-owned PC/hardware?

I built out a workstation during the pandemic thinking I was going to take on learning 3D. Then my clients started booking me for more paid work and now I'm back up to full speed with work and little to no time to take on 3D. I just purchased a new Mac Studio for my day to day and I'm looking to sell the PC. I'm located in Los Angeles.

Any and all recommendations are welcome. There are a few images in this dropbox link if anyone is interested.

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Creator TRX40 sTRX4
CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core, 64-Thread
CPU COOLER: Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X PCI Express 4.0 Graphics Card - Titanium and Black
RAM: G.Skill RipJaws V Series 128GB (4 x 32GB) 288-Pin SDRAM (PC4-28800) DDR4 3200
NVMe STORAGE: 4TB Total - (2) SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S2T0B/AM)
CASE: Phanteks Eclipse P600S
POWER SUPPLY: EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 220-P2-1200-X1 80+ PLATINUM
ADDITIONAL FANS:
Noctua NF-A15 NF-A15 PWM 140mm
Phanteks PH-F140MP 140mm

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
Other than the usual eBay/Craigslist/FB Marketplace routes, not really sure. You could also try Reddit? I remember there were a few subreddits that catered to this kinda thing.
Hopefully, someone near you happens by this post and needs a workstation.

Reactions: designerphotog