Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)
I actually like it! Looks pretty neat. Some things that I noticed:
- Some grain/fireflies in the bright parts (especially the lid)
- Your camera movement should optimally be linear and not ease in and out all the time. In the last shot, it's fine
- The wood looks like it's either procedural or mapped/stretched in a weird way
- the explosion is cool, be when it comes back together, you shouldn't ease out the animation.
- Because the first and second shot are so close, it appears like a jump-cut. Might want to differentiate those two a bit more. The timing between those two also is too close. Beware that a cut should also always designate that a tiny bit of time has passed, so cut into the second shot a bit later.
But hey, that's all very nit-picky. Overall it's already awesome and you should be proud!