• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

Please Help

Samhain013

Samhain013

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need all your help building the ideal own personal workstation that can help me in my line of work. So for my ideal workstation for my line of work it needs to be one that's capable of 3D modeling and render so I'm able to make props, armor, statues of comic book characters or for board games, work on my diorama of the fictional towns/country I'm building. While at the same time I need it do some graphic design, adobe illustrator, and other stuff for scenery backgrounds for either theatre and possibly film production. I'd also like my workstation to give me the opportunity to draft, edit video, photos, audio and music. I'd also like to be able to sync up my devices with my workstation, play video games and like video chatting with friends and coworkers, and some other stuff. Any help will be greatly appreciated. The list below are some of the software I'll be using.

This is a list of some of the software I need to be able to use; Microsoft Home & Business, Armorsmith Designer, AutoCAD, Autodesk Fusion 360, Adobe After Aftects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, AutoREALM, Blender, Celtx, ETC Lighting, GNU Image Manipulation Program, Inkspace, OBS Studio, OptiTrack, Pepakura Designer 4, Pro Tools, QuLap, Rigging, SketchUP, Skype, Vectorworks, Zbrush, and Zoom.

Thanks

Last edited: