• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

What do you think of this PC build for animation on Unreal Engine 5?

JuanDavid1891

JuanDavid1891

Tech Assistant
Reaction score
I'm a video editor, planning to expand onto animation. I want a computer that can last, even as my business grows and I take on more complex projects. I don't want to have to buy an entire new computer in 2 years. My budget is 3,000.

Would you be able to recommend me please where I can buy computer parts cheaper in the U.S. and Europe rather than ordering on Amazon?

I live in France, but if need be, I can have the parts shipped to my dad's place in the states and then go to pick up the parts myself. Every part on Amazon is SO expensive in France.

For example, this graphic card on amazon costs 1,600. That's insane no? I'm sure it can be found cheaper somewhere else? Any suggestions would be great.
EVGA 24G-P5-3975-KR GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate

What do you think about this computer build here???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
I can have the parts shipped to my dad's place in the states and then go to pick up the parts myself
If it's an option, visiting a Microcenter is the best option. Very nice deals most of the time.