• Welcome to our Forum! Ask PC-Build Questions, discuss Tech-News, Content Creation & Gaming Workloads or get to know the CGDirector Community off-topic. Feel free to chime in with insight or questions on any existing topic too! :)

What GPU will fit in my case?

maxcwell

maxcwell

Tech Intern
Reaction score
Hi! I'm really new to any kind of upgrading on PCs so I was wondering what the best GPU is that would fit in my case. I have an HP Pavilion p7-1216 desktop that I want to use for gaming and maybe video editing/3d rendering. I just purchased 16g of RAM and am planning on getting a i7-3770 processor. That being said, what GPU will work with the CPU and also fit in my case? All the GPUs I've seen look really big. Thank you so much for all the help!

Jerry James

Jerry James

Hardware Nerd @ CGDirector
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm really new to any kind of upgrading on PCs so I was wondering what the best GPU is that would fit in my case. I have an HP Pavilion p7-1216 desktop that I want to use for gaming and maybe video editing/3d rendering. I just purchased 16g of RAM and am planning on getting a i7-3770 processor. That being said, what GPU will work with the CPU and also fit in my case? All the GPUs I've seen look really big. Thank you so much for all the help!
Can you click a photo of the inside of your case? Can get a better idea that way :) I can't seem to find the specs for that particular Pavillion model.